Tuesday, January 09, 2007

More Vanity

My presence on youtube.

The Mr. T Experience live at Slim’s in San Francisco in the Summer of 2005. In three parts.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

With 7 Seconds in Europe.
Young Til I Die from Vienna.
Not Just Boy’s Fun/This Is The Angry from Vienna.
Here’s the DVD from that tour. Someone should buy it for me since I’m too broke these days.

Playing keyboards for the Helper Monkeys, acoustic, in Sacramento on the Groovie Ghoulies song School’s Out.

Kevin shot this video of Tom and Dan playing with a ductape ball at 5:00 in the morning outside the old True Love Coffeehouse. If you listen closely, you can hear a faint giggle from me in the background.

Matt shot this video of me playing solo at Cesar Chavez park in Sacramento in 2006.

Not sure if this is a classic, but it oughta be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi bobby this is my blog.