Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello again (with links to blogs).

After my last blog, which was epic, to say the least, I've had a hard time trying to even so much as post a picture. I don't want my blog to go unattended however, so whether or not I can live up to that last blog, here goes nothing...

Did you know that the women of new wave/punk rock love me?

Want proof?

Here's a picture of me and the legendary Alice Bag.



Josie Cotton has a myspace page.

Nikki Corvette has a  myspace page too.

I added them as 'friends' and guess what? They wrote to me! Can you believe that? Two singers I love, whose records I've long worn out, wrote to me to say hello.

Not only that, they're still making great new music.

Jaz Brown blogs here. He has his own website too.

Skid blogs from myspace.

Here's my buddy GB spouting off.

Watt. Truly, one of my heroes, and I don't have many. Watt's myspace.

Dianna is pretty damn funny.

No comments: